WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme | Apply for a West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Smart Card Online | West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Smart Card Online Registration & Eligibility
FORM-B Application for enrollment under Swasthya Sathi
Mamta Banerjee, the Chief Minister of West Bengal State, unveiled a new Swasthya Sathi Health Scheme 2021 on Thursday, which will cover the whole population of the state. The Chief Minister of West Bengal State has announced a slew of new initiatives to assist locals in improving their livelihoods and avoiding the devastating effects of the coronavirus.
According to the Chief Minister’s statement, the new system would take effect on December 1, 2020. She further stated that the West Bengal State government was funding the entire Cashless Health Scheme.
West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Form 2021
This is an application form for enrolment under the New Swasthya Sathi for all residents of West Bengal, save those who are currently covered under any government sponsored health insurance or assurance scheme. Families that get Medical Allowance from the government as part of their income are likewise excluded. This form can be downloaded through Swasthya Sathi’s official website, https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/, or directly from the link below.
Details to Include in the Swasthya Sathi Form 2021 West Bengal Applicant Permanent Address RSBY URN Details of Family Members And Any Other Information
The Swasthya Sathi Scheme’s Highlights:
- Basic health coverage for secondary and tertiary treatment, up to a maximum of Rs. 5 lakh per family per year.
- Insurance Mode is available up to Rs 1.5 lakh, and Assurance Mode is available from Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh.
- The programme began on February 1, 2017. Up till February 28, 2018, National Insurance Company was an insurance partner in 9 districts and United India Insurance Company in 11 districts. For the month of March 2018, the scheme was executed in an assurance mode.
- Bajaj Allianz was chosen as an insurance partner in 18 districts from April 1, 2018 to January 15, 2020, and IFFCO TOKYO was chosen as an insurance partner in 5 districts from April 1, 2018 to December 31, 2019. Swasthya Sathi Assurance Mode has extended its service to 5 districts until January 15, 2020.
- From January 16, 2020, the service will be continued by the new Insurance Company. National Insurance Company has been chosen as an insurance partner in six districts (Cluster-I), Oriental Insurance Company has been chosen as an insurance partner in nine districts (Cluster-II), and United India Insurance Company has been chosen as an insurance partner in eight districts (Cluster-III) (Cluster-III).
- Paperless, cashless, and based on a smart card.
- There is no limit on the size of the family, and both spouses’ parents are included. All family members who are physically handicapped are likewise covered.
- Pre-existing conditions are covered.
- The state government pays the entire premium, with no contribution from the beneficiary.
- If you don’t claim reimbursement to the hospital within 30 days, you’ll be charged interest for late payment.
- 18003455384, a toll-free call centre available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with a feedback option
- Monitoring Mechanism for Online Complaints
- With an escalation matrix, online triggers and warnings can be used to detect possible frauds.
- Swasthya Sathi is an Android-based mobile app that provides support to beneficiaries.