West Bengal government has extended the lockdown until June 15, 2021 PDF Download
Download WB Govt lockdown extension government order PDF
West Bengal Govt lockdown extension from May 30, 2021 to June 15, 2021
Download West Bengal government Covid circular 2021 PDF
West Bengal has issued a lockdown notice
Using the direct download link provided below, you can download the West Bengal Lockdown Notice PDF for free from wb.gov.in.
On May 29, 2021, the West Bengal administration agreed to extend the state’s lockdown until June 15. In Bengal, the current Covid-19 limits have been extended until June 15, 2021. Because of current constraints, the pandemic situation in Bengal has improved little.
West Bengal has been placed under lockdown. Notice/Instructions
- Only the most basic services, such as healthcare, law and order, courts, jails, power, drinking water, and the media, can continue to operate.
- All government and private offices, as well as retail malls, bars, sports complexes, taverns, and beauty salons, would be closed.
- Private vehicles, taxis, and auto-rickshaws would be restricted from moving except to and from hospitals, nursing homes, diagnostic centres, clinics, immunisation facilities, and airports.
- Local railroads, intra-state bus services, and inland water transportation will all be shut down.
- All intrastate truck and goods carrier movement will be halted, with the exception of medical supplies, oxygen, and necessary food staples.
- All types of e-commerce home delivery services will be permitted.
- Sweetmeat shops will be permitted to run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., while jewellery and saree shops will be permitted to run from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- During this time, all gatherings will be prohibited, including administrative, entertainment, political, cultural, and religious groups.
- Tea gardens will be permitted to employ 50% of their staff in each shift.
- Petrol stations, auto repair shops, LPG gas offices, distribution centres, and ATM booths will be open as usual, with banks open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.