UPSC result 2021 topper list pdf | UPSC result 2021 topper list with marks | UPSC result 2022 List | UPSC Exam Result 2021 | UPSC Civil Services Result 2022 out
UPSC Topper 2021: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the final results of the Civil Services Examination for the year 2021 on May 30. Shruti Sharma has a topper in this time. Ankita Agarwal came in second and Gamini Singla came in third. Download UPSC CSE 2021 Result.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
PRESS INFORMATION BUREAU
CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2021
Based on the result of the written part of Civil Services Examination, 2021 held by the Union Public Service Commission in January, 2022 and the interviews for Personality Test held in April-May, 2022, following is the list, in order of merit, of candidates who have been recommended for appointment to:
(i) Indian Administrative Service;
(ii) Indian Foreign Service;
(iii) Indian Police Service; and
(iv) Central Services, Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’.
- A total number of 685 candidates have been recommended for appointment as per following break-up
- In accordance with Rule 20 (4) & (5) of the Civil Services Examination Rules 2021, the Commission is maintaining a consolidated Reserve List of candidates as under:
- Appointment to the various Services will be made according to the number of vacancies available with due consideration to the provisions contained in the Rules for the Examination. The number of vacancies reported by the Government to be filled is as under:
- The candidature of 80 recommended candidates with following Roll Numbers is provisional:
- The result of 01 candidate has been kept withheld.
- UPSC has a “Facilitation Counter” near Examination Hall in its campus. Candidates can obtain any information / clarification regarding their examinations / recruitments on the working days between 10:00 hours to 17:00 hours in person or over telephone Nos. 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098543. Result will also be available on the U.P.S.C. website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. Marks will be available on the website within 15 days from the date
of declaration of result