Download TNEA e-Booklet 2022 PDF
Information & Instructions to Candidates
Overview of TNEA E Booklet 2022
The TNEA E Booklet 2022 PDF has been published by the Tamil Nadu government on its main website, https://www.tneaonline.org/. The entire application procedure for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2022 (TNEA Admission 2022) is conducted online and consists of five steps: registration, payment, choice selection, assignment, and confirmation. Candidates are urged to carefully follow the information provided here in order to successfully complete their counselling and admissions processes.
Details from the TNEA E Booklet 2022 PDF
The TNEA E Booklet 2022 provides all the information students require, including a list of institutions, the admissions process, a rank list, the courses that are offered, the paperwork process, etc. Additionally, this brochure includes information on costs for all engineering courses. Before exercising their option for the college and branch, candidates are responsible for carefully collecting such extra information.
TNEA 2022 Admission Process
Admissions are on the basis of class 12th marks of the registered candidates. The steps involved in TNEA 2022 Admission process are:
- The candidate has to register one sale on the official website for the TNEA 2022 admission process.
- Upon registration, the candidate would be allotted a unique roll number/registration number and password
- The candidate then needs to verify his certificates at the designated TNEA facilitation centers.
- Shortly after a verification process, a merit list of the selected candidates would be published which would form the basis of the TNEA 2022 counselling process
- The candidates mentioned in the merit lists are eligible for the counselling process after payment of the initial deposit for the counselling. In the counselling process, the candidates are required to choose the institutes and courses as per his rank based on which the candidate may or may not be allotted a seat in the seat allotment process.
- If the candidate is satisfied with his seat allotment, he has to confirm his allotment.
- The candidates who have accepted the allotted option are required to report to the allotted institute at the specified date and time.