Samsung Galaxy M31 Mobile Phone | Download Samsung Galaxy M31 User Manual PDF | Samsung Galaxy M31 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy M31 Specifications
- CPU Speed – 2.3GHz, 1.7GHz
- CPU Type – Octa-Core
- Weight (g) – 191
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) – Up to 119
- CPU Speed – 2.3GHz, 1.7GHz
- CPU Type – Octa-Core
- Size (Main_Display) – 16.21cm (6.4″) full rectangle / 15.76cm (6.2″) rounded corners
- Resolution (Main Display) – 2340 x 1080 (FHD+)
- Technology (Main Display) – Super AMOLED
- Color Depth (Main Display) – 16M
- Rear Camera – Resolution (Multiple) – 64.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP + 5.0 MP
- Rear Camera – F Number (Multiple) – F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 , F2.4
- Rear Camera – Auto Focus – Yes
- Rear Camera – OIS – No
- Rear Camera Zoom – Digital Zoom up to 8x
- Front Camera – Resolution – 32.0 MP
- Front Camera – F Number – F2.0
- Front Camera – Auto Focus – No
- Front Camera – OIS – No
- Rear Camera – Flash – Yes
- Front Camera – Flash – No
- Video Recording Resolution – UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@30fps
- Slow Motion – 240fps @HD
- RAM_Size (GB) – 6
- ROM Size (GB) – 64
- Available Memory (GB)* – 49.0
- External Memory Support – MicroSD (Up to 512GB)
- Number of SIM – Dual-SIM
- SIM size – Nano-SIM (4FF)
- SIM Slot Type – SIM 1 + SIM 2 + MicroSD
- Infra – 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
- 2G GSM – GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS – B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- 4G FDD LTE – B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B13(700), B17(700), B20(800), B26(850), B28(700), B66(AWS-3)
- 4G TDD LTE – B38(2600), B40(2300), B41(2500)
- USB Interface – USB Type-C
- USB Version – USB 2.0
- Location Technology – GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Earjack – 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL – No
- Wi-Fi – 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4+5GHz
- Wi-Fi Direct – Yes
- Bluetooth Version – Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps)
- NFC – No
- Form Factor – Touchscreen Bar
- Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Light Sensor, Virtual Proximity Sensing
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm)
159.2 x 75.1 x 8.9
- Weight (g)
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours)
Up to 21
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours)
Up to 21
- Video Playback Time (Hours)
Up to 26
- Battery Capacity (mAh, Typical)
- Audio Playback Time (Hours)
Up to 119
- Talk Time (4G LTE) (Hours)
Up to 48
Audio and Video
- Stereo Support
- Video Playing Format
MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@60fps
- Audio Playing Format
MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- Gear Support
Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Fit, Galaxy Fit e, Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Watch Active2, Gear Fit, Gear Fit2, Gear Fit2 Pro, Gear Sport, Gear1, Gear2, Gear2 Neo, Gear S, Gear S2, Gear S3, Gear IconX, Gear IconX (2018)
- Samsung DeX Support
- Mobile TV
- Manufactured by
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd. having its Registered Office at: 6th Floor, DLF Centre, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001
- Country of Origin
- Contact us
For All Product Related Complaints/assistance, please contact Manager, Customer Care Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd., 6th Floor, DLF Centre, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001 Email us at: email@example.com Tel (Toll Free): 1800 40 7267864 (1800 40 SAMSUNG)
- Launch date
February 26th, 2020
Read me first
Please read this manual before using the device to ensure safe and proper use.
- Descriptions are based on the device’s default settings.
- Some content may differ from your device depending on the region, service provider, model specifications, or device’s software.
- The device may require a connection to a Wi-Fi or mobile network when using some apps or features.
- Content (high quality content) that requires high CPU and RAM usage will affect the overall performance of the device. Apps related to the content may not work properly depending on the device’s specifications and the environment that it is used in.
- Samsung is not liable for performance issues caused by apps supplied by providers other than Samsung.
- Samsung is not liable for performance issues or incompatibilities caused by edited registry settings or modified operating system software. Attempting to customise the operating system may cause the device or apps to work improperly.
- Software, sound sources, wallpapers, images, and other media provided with this device are licensed for limited use. Extracting and using these materials for commercial or other purposes is an infringement of copyright laws. Users are entirely responsible for illegal use of media.
- You may incur additional charges for data services, such as messaging, uploading and downloading, auto-syncing, or using location services depending on your data plan. For large data transfers, it is recommended to use the Wi-Fi feature.
- Default apps that come with the device are subject to updates and may no longer be supported without prior notice. If you have questions about an app provided with the device, contact a Samsung Service Centre. For user-installed apps, contact service providers.
- Modifying the device’s operating system or installing softwares from unofficial sources may result in device malfunctions and data corruption or loss. These actions are violations of your Samsung licence agreement and will void your warranty
Depending on the region or service provider, a screen protector is attached for protection during production and distribution. Damage to the attached screen protector is not covered by the warranty.
- You can see the touchscreen clearly even in strong outdoor sunlight by automatically adjusting the contrast range based on the surrounding environment. Due to the nature of the product, displaying fixed graphics for extended periods may result in afterimages (screen burn-in) or ghosting.
- It is recommended not to use fixed graphics on part or all of the touchscreen for extended periods and turn off the touchscreen when not using the device.
- You can set the touchscreen to turn off automatically when you are not using it.
- Launch the Settings app, tap Display → Screen timeout, and then select the length of time you want the device to wait before turning off the touchscreen.
- To set the touchscreen to automatically adjust its brightness based on the surrounding environment, launch the Settings app, tap Display, and then tap the Adaptive brightness switch to activate it.
- Depending on the region or model, some devices are required to receive approval from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- If your device is approved by the FCC, you can view the FCC ID of the device. To view the FCC ID, launch the Settings app and tap About phone → Status information. If your device does not have an FCC ID, it means that the device has not been authorised for sale in the U.S. or its territories and may only be brought to the U.S. for the owner’s personal use.
- The use of mobile devices on aeroplanes or ships may be subject to federal and local guidelines and restrictions. Check with the appropriate authorities and always follow crew instructions regarding when and how you may use your device.
- Depending on the region, you can view the regulatory information on the device. To view the information, launch the Settings app and tap About phone → Regulatory information.
- Your device contains magnets. Keep a safe distance between your device and objects that may be affected by magnets such as credit cards and implantable medical devices. If you have an implantable medical device, consult your physician before use.
- Warning: situations that could cause injury to yourself or others
- Caution: situations that could cause damage to your device or other equipment
- Notice: notes, usage tips, or additional information