Reimbursement of latest CEA Claim PDF | CEA Application Form 2021 | CEA Form PDF Download 2021 | PROFORMA FOR REIMBURSEMENT OF CHILDREN EDUCATION ALLOWANCE
Reimbursement of CEA Claim Application Form
The Children Education Allowance (CEA) is a stipend granted to government employees in India for their children’s schooling and dormitory expenses. A differently-abled child receives twice the amount that a regular child receives under the CEA.
To be eligible for reimbursement of Children Education Allowance (CEA), a government employee must present a certificate from the Head of the Institution for the period/year for which the claim is being made. The certificate should attest to the fact that the child attended school during the preceding academic year.
A decision on the Children’s Education Allowance has been made. It is one of the most eagerly anticipated increase allowances for government employees. However, the 7th Pay Commission has directed that the allowance rate for children shall remain at Rs.2250 per child for Children Education Allowance (CEA) and Rs.6750 per child for Hostel Subsidy.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF CHILDREN EDUCATION ALLOWANCE CLAIM
- CEA rate from Apr 17 to Jun 17 is Rs 1500/- PM (required to submit School fees receipt and bills).
- CEA rate from Jul 17 to Mar 18 is Rs 2250/- PM (Fixed amount no need to submit receipts / bills).
- For Hostel Subsidy the rate is Rs 6750/- PM w.e.f. 01 July 17.
- CEA for Specially Abled Children is Rs 4500/- PM w.e.f. 01 July 17.
- For claiming CEA submit a certificate issued by Head of Institution / School.
- For Hostel Subsidy similar certificate required with additional information about expenditure towards boarding and lodging in the residential complex.
- Reimbursement of CEA forms are given below