PRADHAN MANTRI KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI (PM KISAN) – New Farmer Registration Form
PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi
Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
New Farmer Registration Form
- Enter Your Aadhaar Number.
- Your Aadhaar will be authenticated if it will Authenticated then move for further.
- Enter Your Personal Details
About PM-KISAN Scheme
- PM Kisan is a Central Sector scheme with 100% funding from Government of India.
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Under the scheme an income support of 6,000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined land holding/ownership of upto 2 hectares.
- Definition of family for the scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
- State Government and UT administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines.
- The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- The first instalment for the period 1.12.2018 to 31.03.2019 is to be provided in the financial year itself.
- There are various Exclusion Categories for the scheme.
The following categories of beneficiaries of higher economic status shall not be eligible for benefit under the scheme.
- All Institutional Land holders.
- Farmer families which belong to one or more of the following categories:
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries / Offices/ Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices / Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies
(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more
(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.