The PM Kisan Registration (Application) Form PDF, also known as the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, is an important initiative for Indian farmers. Assam PM Kisan Application Form PDF is available for download at the official website https://tinsukia.assam.gov.in/
PM Kisan form PDF download Assam | Farmer eligibility verification form PM Kisan | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Farmers are provided financial support of Rs 6000 per year under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, which began on December 1, 2018.
Farmer eligibility verification form PM Kisan
- All small and marginal landholding farmer families with up to 2 hectares of cultivable land are eligible for the new scheme. All land in various revenue villages must be less than 2 hectares in total.
- Beneficiaries will get Rs. 6,000/- per year in three instalments (each at Rs. 2,000/-).
- The deadline is February 1st, 2019. After this date, no land transfers, name changes, or other changes will be accepted (except for change of name due to succession due to death).
- The term “family” refers to a husband, wife, and minor children. The benefits cannot be claimed individually by the husband, wife, or children. If various related families own land in a joint ownership arrangement, they will be eligible if their shares are less than 2 hectares.
- Tenants/encroachers who have been listed in Dag Chitha are ineligible.
- Exclusion Criteria for farmer families whose members belong to one or more of the following groups:
- Former and current constitutional officeholders.
- Former and current Ministers, Members of Parliament, Members of the Legislative Assembly, Chairpersons of Municipal Councils, Adhyaksha.
- Employees of the government (except Grade-IV employees).
- Pensioners who receive a monthly pension of at least Rs. 10,000.
- All individuals who paid income tax during the previous assessment year.
- Professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, and architects, for example, practise their profession.