Use the direct download link at the bottom of this post to get the Punjab Birth Certificate Form Punjabi PDF for free.
Punjabi Birth Certificate Form Punjabi Birth Certificate Form Punjabi Birth Certificate Form Punjabi Birth Certificate
The Department of Health and Family Welfare has published a Birth Certificate application form, which may be accessed at the department’s official website, https://punjab.gov.in/, or downloaded from the link below.
The birth must be recorded at the concerned municipal authorities within 21 days after the date of occurrence in order to get a birth certificate:
- If the birth has taken place in hospitals, nursing homes, or medical institutions, such birth is to be reported by the institutions
- If the birth has taken place at home, it is the responsibility of the head of the family, or any other family member have to report such births
Details to Include in the Application for a Birth Certificate
- Personal details of the applicants
- Permanent Address
- Applicant’s relation with beneficiary
- Fill Place of Birth Details
- Institutional Name & address (In case of place of Birth is a hospital)
- And any other details Information
Documentation is required.
- Proof of birth letter in hospital (provided by the concerned hospital
- Parents’ birth certificates and marriage certificate
- Address Proof (Voter-ID, electricity/gas/water/telephone bill, passport, ration card, Aadhaar card, etc.)
- And any other documents
Punjab Birth Certificate – Apply Online
You can also apply for a birth certificate online from its official website https://punjab.gov.in/ of the Department of Health and Family Welfare.
A Birth Certificate is the most important identity document that makes it possible for anyone in possession of it to benefit from a gamut of services offered by the Indian Government to its citizens. It becomes necessary to obtain a Birth Certificate because it serves to establish the date and fact of one’s birth for a whole range of purposes, like acquiring the right to vote, admission to schools and to the Government Service, and any other benefits.
You can download the Punjab Birth Certificate Form in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link.