ejanma.karnataka.gov.in provides a PDF of Karnataka Birth Certificate Form Kannada.
Download Karnataka Birth Certificate Form Kannada PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Kannada Karnataka Birth Certificate Form
In Karnataka, a birth certificate can be obtained by submitting a birth certificate application form in the appropriate format to the concerned Registrar’s office, together with a declaration of necessity. Following the authority’s verification, the applicant’s birth information will be revised in accordance with Karnataka state birth records, and a birth certificate will be issued.
Details to be Provided in Birth Certificate Form
- Date of Birth
- Name of Child
- Place of Birth
- Name of Father and Mother
- Address Recorded at the place of Delivery
- Permanent Address
List of Required Documents
The following documents are necessary for getting the birth certificate:
- Identity proof of the parents for verification
- Parent’s marriage certificate Optional
- Letter from the hospital – Proof of birth of the child issued by the hospital where the child is born
- Parents’ birth certificate or SSC marks sheet
Purposes of Birth Certificate
Purposes for obtaining a birth certificate are:
- The birth certificate is one of the important proof for applying for voter ID
- To get admission to an educational institution, a birth certificate is necessary
- The birth certificate serves as important proof for entering military service
- The birth certificate is important for the settlement of inheritance and property rights
- To receive insurance benefits
- The birth certificate needs to be submitted in some places to get a marriage certificate and prove age
- For obtaining a driving license and passport in India
- To receive pension and health insurance provided by the Government
Use the link below to download the Karnataka Birth Certificate Form in PDF format, or go here for further information.