Use the direct download link at the bottom of this post to get Telangana Birth Certificate Form PDF for free.
Form for a Birth Certificate in Telangana
This is an application form for a Birth Certificate issued by the Telangana Government’s Meeseva Department. It may be accessed through the Meeseva Department’s official website, https://ap.meeseva.gov.in, or downloaded from the link below.
A birth certificate is a government-issued document that records a person’s birth and allows them to be identified by name, place, date of birth, and parentage. The birth must be recorded at the concerned municipal authorities within 21 days after the date of occurrence in order to get a birth certificate:
- If the birth has taken place in hospitals, nursing homes, or medical institutions, such birth is to be reported by the institutions
- If the birth has taken place at home, it is the responsibility of the head of the family, or any other family member have to report such births
Details to be Mentioned in Birth Certificate Form
- Date of birth
- Place of Birth
- Name of Father and Mother
- Permanent Address
- Hospital/Institution Name
- And any other Information
Documentation is required.
- Application Form
- Proof of birth letter in hospital (provided by the concerned hospital)
- ID Proof of Parents
- And any other Documents
Telangana Birth Certificate Form – Apply Offline
- Applicants carefully fill this application form and attach necessary all documents that should be submitted to the concerned MeeSeva center by hospitals, medical institutions, or by the head of the family.
- MeeSeva center operator will scan the documents and apply for a birth certificate online.
- The applicant pays the fee for the birth certificate, and they will receive the receipt for the transaction and application ID.
- At the time of applying, the applicant needs to give details regarding certificate delivery modes. They can get a certificate directly from MeeSeva Centre, or the certificate will be sent through courier to the registered address from the GHMC office.
Telangana Birth Certificate Form – Apply online
You can visit the official website http://ubdmis.telangana.gov.in/ of Unified Birth and Death Registration Management Information System (UBDMIS)
The Telangana Birth Certificate Form may be downloaded in PDF format using the link provided below.