Using the direct download link provided below, you may obtain the Andhra Pradesh Birth Certificate Form PDF for free from ap.meeseva.gov.in.
Form for Birth Certificate in Andhra Pradesh
In Andhra Pradesh, a birth certificate can be obtained by submitting a birth certificate application form in the appropriate format to the concerned Registrar’s office, together with the required declaration. Following the authority’s verification, the applicant’s birth information will be amended in accordance with Andhra Pradesh state birth records, and a birth certificate will be issued.
Details to Include on the Birth Certificate
- Date of Birth
- Child’s Name
- Location of Birth
- Father’s and Mother’s names
- At the time of delivery, the address is recorded.
- Adresse Permanente
Required Documents List
The following documents are required in order to obtain a birth certificate:
- For verification, the parents’ identity confirmation is required.
- Marriage certificate of your parents Optional
- hospital letter — Proof of the child’s birth supplied by the hospital where the child was born.
- SSC marks sheet or birth certificate of parents
Purposes of Birth Certificate
Purposes for obtaining a birth certificate are:
- The birth certificate is one of the important proof for applying for voter ID
- To get admission to an educational institution, a birth certificate is necessary
- The birth certificate serves as important proof for entering military service
- The birth certificate is important for the settlement of inheritance and property rights
- To receive insurance benefits
- The birth certificate needs to be submitted in some places to get a marriage certificate and prove age
- For obtaining a driving license and passport in India
- To receive pension and health insurance provided by the Government
Use the link below to get the Andhra Pradesh Birth Certificate Form in PDF format.