Telangana Lockdown Guidelines 2021
A complete lockdown for 10 days will help break the chain of COVID-19 infection.
The Telangana government, headed by Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao, declared a 10-day statewide lockdown on Tuesday in response to an unexpected increase in coronavirus disease (Covid-19) cases. The lockdown will begin tomorrow (Wednesday, May 12) and last until May 22.
Download Telangana government Covid circular 2021 PDF
Telangana Lockdown Guidelines
Starting Wednesday morning 12.05.2021, the Telangana government has agreed to enact a 10-day lockdown across the province.
- Shops dealing with food, groceries, fruits and vegetables, meat and fish, and animal fodder will remain open from 6 am to 10 am.
- Milk booths and Hopcom outlets will remain open
- Banks, insurance offices, and ATMs will function
- All religious places/places of worship shall be closed for the public.
- Schools, colleges, educational/coaching institutions will remain closed.
- Hotels, restaurants, and hospitality services will remain closed.
- No vehicles will be allowed to be used by persons for taking parcels/takeaway.
- All cinema halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, sports complexes, stadia, playgrounds, swimming pools, parks,
- Entertainment parks, clubs, theatres, bars and auditoriums, assembly halls, and similar places will remain closed.
- All social/political/sports/entertainment/academic/cultural/religious functions/ other gatherings and large congregations will be prohibited.