DoPT attendance circular 2021 PDF Download
Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Attendance of Central Government officials
Download Attendance of Central Government Employees PDF
The below instructions shall be in force with immediate effect till 31st May, 2021 or until further orders, whichever earlier.
- Secretaries of the Ministries/Departments and Heads of Department of Attached & Subordinate Offices are mandated to regulate the attendance of its employees, at all levels, keeping in view the COVID positive cases in the office and the functional requirement.
- Persons with Disabilities and Pregnant Women employees may be exempted from attending office, but they shall continue to work from home.
- The officers/staff shall follow staggered timings to avoid over-crowding in offices / workplaces as decided by the Heads of Department.
- All officers/staff residing in the containment zone shall be exempted from coming to offices till the containment zone is de-notified. These officers/staff who are residing in the Containment Zone shall work from home and shall be available on telephone and electronic means of communications at all times.
- All officials who attend office shall strictly follow Covid-appropriate behaviour including wearing of mask, physical distancing, use of sanitizer and frequent hand-washing with soap and water.
- Crowding in lifts, staircases , corridors, common areas, including refreshment kiosk and parking areas is to be strictly voided.
- Meetings, as far as possible, may continue to be conducted with video-conferencing and personal meetings with visitors, unless absolutely necessary in public interest, are to be avoided.
- In compliance of OM of even number dated 22.4.2021, all employees of the age of 18 years and above, are advised to get themselves vaccinated.
- Proper cleaning and frequent sanitization of workplace, particularly of the frequently touched surfaces, may be ensured.
- Biometric attendance shall continue to be suspended until further orders.