LTC stands for leave travel concession, which allows government employees to take a round trip once to their hometown and once to some other Indian destination, with the government covering the cost.
Air India LTC 80 Fare List 2021
Download Air India LTC fare list May 2021
a) Above Charges are applicable per coupon.
In case of ‘non‐refundable, Basic Fare will be forfeited.
b) In case of Re‐issuance : Reissuance Charges and difference of fare, if any, are applicable.
c) LTC Tickets: Change/Refund Fee will be as applicable for highest Business or Economy Class fare
(B) :‐ In cases of Flight Distruptions:
- (a) Alternate arrangements are made by the Airline‐ No Refund
- (b) Passenger is taken back to the point of origin by the first available service ‐ Full amount to be refunded.
- (c) Own arrangement for the canceled sector is made by the passenger(s): Refund of Basic fare of the canceled sector
- (d) The passenger is not taken to the ticketed destination & passenger(s) makes own arrangement: Full refund in order in respective RBD along with unutilized non‐airline taxes if any.
- (e) No Re‐validation or Cancellation Fee applicable on Infant Tickets.
** Fares are subject to change without prior notice.**
** Updated as on 11 May 2021**
** 10 % discount on Base fare of Economy class Sale validity upto 30 Sep 2021 and Travel Validity: 01st Jun 2021 up to 31st Dec 2021 ( only available for bookings on Website & Mobile app
** 10 % discount on Base fare of Business class Sale validity upto 30 Sep 2021 and for Travel up to 31st December 2021 ( only available for bookings on Website & Mobile app