7th CPC DA from July 2022 @ 38% for CDA pattern employees of CPSEs
38% DA to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs | CDA Rates from July 2022 | 7th CPC Dearness Allowance at 38% to CDA Pattern CPSE | 7th CPC DA from July 2022 CPSEs
DA Order July 2022 PDF – Revision of rates of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees
F. No. W-02/0038/2017 -DPE (WC) -GL-XX/2022
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block 14, CGO Complex, Lodi Road,
New Delhi -110003
Date: the 7th October 2022
Subject: Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs, drawing pays in 7th CPC pay scales.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Para No. 3 and Annexure-II(a) and II(b) to this Department’s O.M. No. W-02/0058/2016 -DPE(W/C) dated 17.08.2017 wherein the rates of DA payable to the employees who are following CDA pattern pay scales have been indicated.
Check: Payment of DA from Jan 2022 @ 34% to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs, drawing pay in 7th CPC pay scales
- The DA payable to the employees may be enhanced from the existing rate of 34% to 38% of the Basic Pay with effect from 01.07.2022.
- The payment of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
- These rates are applicable in the case of CDA employees whose pay have been revised with effect from 01.01.2016 as per DPE’s O.M. dated 17.08.2017.
- All administrative Ministries/Departments of Government of India are requested to bring this to the notice of Central Public Sector Enterprises under their administrative control for action at their end.
- This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Download Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs, drawing pays in 7th CPC pay scales PDF
Leave a Reply