State by State COVID-19 ePass Registration
Because the country is under lockdown, people are unable to leave their homes even to obtain essential items such as food. In this post, we will go over all of the important aspects of the Lockdown Migration ePass, which has been launched by the state governments of various Indian states.
APPLICATION FORM FOR VEHICLE e-PASS FOR ESSENTIAL SERVICES
Lockdown Restrictions and Guidelines
- Citizens will not be permitted to leave their homes unnecessarily.
- Only essential services such as medical shops, clinics, hospitals, milk and vegetable shops will be permitted to operate.
- A night curfew will be implemented to control the spread of the virus.
- All markets will be closed until further notice.
- No large gatherings for funerals or other types of celebrations, such as weddings or birthday parties, will be permitted.
- Marriages and funerals can only be held with a small number of people.
- Grocery and vegetable shops in enclosed spaces are also prohibited in some states.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask and maintain social distance, failing which a fine will be imposed.
- Section 144 will be implemented in various states to prevent crowding.
- Religious gatherings should also be avoided.
- Work from home should be encouraged to the greatest extent possible.
- Schools and colleges will remain closed until further notice.
- People are also not permitted to dine together in restaurants. Restaurants are only able to offer delivery services.
- If any citizen is found to be violating the lockdown rules and regulations, strict action will be taken against that person.
The following documents are required while applying for the curfew Epass in your state:-
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Job Proof
- Government-issued ID
- Vehicle Registration Number (RC Book)
Apply Online State Wise Lockdown Movement Pass Official Links
If you want to apply for a curfew ePass in a different state in India, click on the link provided below:-
|Andhra Pradesh||Online Apply Link|
|Assam||Online Apply Link|
|Bihar||Apply Online Here|
|Chandigarh||Online Apply Link|
|Chhattisgarh||Apply Online Here|
|Delhi||Online Apply Link|
|Goa||Online Apply Link|
|Gujarat||Online Apply Link|
|Gurugram||Online Apply Link|
|Haryana||Online Apply Link|
|Himachal Pradesh||Online Apply Link|
|Jharkhand||Online Apply Link|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Online apply link|
|Karnataka||Online Apply Link|
|Kerala||Online Apply Link|
|Kolkata||Online Apply Link|
|Ladakh||Online apply link|
|Madhya Pradesh||Online Apply Link|
|Maharashtra||Online Apply Link|
|Odisha||Online Apply Link|
|Punjab||Online Apply Link|
|Puducherry||Online apply link|
|Rajasthan||Apply Online Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Apply Online Here|
|Telangana||Online apply link|
|Uttar Pradesh||Link 1 | Link 2|
|Uttarakhand||Online Apply Link For Dehradun- Online Apply Link|
|West Bengal||Apply online link|