Download PDF of Birth Certificate Application | Jharkhand Birth Certificate Form from ranchimunicipal.com
Download Birth Certificate Application | Jharkhand Birth Certificate Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Birth Certificate Application | Jharkhand Birth Certificate Form
Birth certificate is a very important document which is needed from time to time to get many government or private facilities. To get Jharkhand Birth Certificate, one has to apply to the Registrar’s office, for which the application form (Birth Certificate Application Form) and all other information is given below in this article.
A birth certificate in Jharkhand can be obtained by submitting a birth certificate application form in prescribed format along with a declaration needs at the concerned Registrar’s office.
After verification by the authority, details of birth will be updated correspondingly to Jharkhand state birth records and a birth certificate will be provided to the applicant.
In order to complete the Birth Certificate Form, you must give the following information.
- Date of Birth
- Name of Child
- Place of Birth
- Name of Father and Mother
- Address Recorded at the place of Delivery
- Permanent Address
List of Required Documents
The following documents are necessary for getting the birth certificate:
- Identity proof of the parents for verification
- Parent’s marriage certificate Optional
- Letter from the hospital – Proof of birth of the child issued by the hospital where the child is born
- Parents’ birth certificate or SSC marks sheet
In Jharkhand, you can submit an online application for a birth certificate.
You can also apply online for a Birth Certificate through the official website of Jharkhand at https://www.jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in/ or this direct link of the Jharkhand government website.
Purposes of Birth Certificate
Purposes for obtaining a birth certificate are:
- The birth certificate is one of the important proof for applying for voter ID
- To get admission to an educational institution, a birth certificate is necessary
- The birth certificate serves as important proof for entering military service
- The birth certificate is important for the settlement of inheritance and property rights
- To receive insurance benefits
- The birth certificate needs to be submitted in some places to get a marriage certificate and prove age
- For obtaining a driving license and passport in India
- To receive pension and health insurance provided by the Government
Use the link below to download the Jharkhand Birth Certificate Form in PDF format.